Tuesday 30 September 2014

They're my new "I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots!

I'VE JUST REALISED HOW HARD IT IS TO SAY MIU MIU MULES. 21ST CENTURY TONGUE TWISTER. 

My favourite designer brand is and always will be Miu Miu. From their sunglasses, to their quirky shoes, even their ad campaigns leave me with stars in my eyes! If the fashion Gods somewhere, somehow granted me one item in all the galaxies, I'd chose a pair of Miu Miu's fall 2012 mules or clogs and never look back.


Over the weekend, I was online window/screen shopping when not only did I stumble upon a pair of GORGEOUS black heeled mules, but they were on sale - £24 down from £49! I took this as a sign from the fashion Gods and bought them instantly. I figure it's the closest I'm going to get to the Miu Miu mules on a student budget. 

They arrived this morning and I've since been pottering around the house trying to wear these babies in. My neighbours must think I'm nuts... all in the name of fashion.


Whilst I was lusting over Miu Miu shoes for this post, I came across this photo on Google images. How chic does this lady look?!


What would you ask the fashion Gods for?

(kudos to whoever got the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference in the title!)