Sunday 9 July 2017

Moving To The Country Gonna Eat A Lot Of Peaches

We all have our very own summer's here moment - for some it's booking a flight, booking your weeks' holiday, or perhaps the first time you wear sandals and pray that the heavens don't open on your way to Tesco. This year for me it was biting into Gregg's coconut and lime doughnut - my oh my! I'm actually off to Corfu next week for eight weeks, so will be hitting the high street soon. Here are a bunch of goodies that are tempting me.

I am all over mesh detailing this summer. Over a graphic top, under a cami dress...


1 / 2 / 3

I actually popped along to Macclesfield College's end of year art show recently to support a dear friend of mine and was in awe at the textile design students work:


For many moons now I've lusted over Lulu Guinness' chic suitcases. One day...


I love these Alfons Andy Wolf sunglasses that Gigi recently sported.


Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate the adorable stripe giraffe trousers Gigi is sporting?


During S/S it's all about following in Jane Birkin's barefoot-steps and digging out your wicker basket. So understated and chic.


As you can see, my grandmother's collection in Greece is quite spectacular so I needn't bother.


 If you are however in the market, here are some cute options: 

1 / 2

I also love this net bag - ideal for throwing your towel and rackets in and heading to the beach!


These rose heels would be an absolute nightmare on the cobbles of Corfu...
and yet I'm still tempted! I mean, look at them!!


My dream bikini this year includes frills and pastels.
So as you can imagine, I'm rather OBSESSED with Just Sauced!





How dreamy is this botanical Stella McCartney bikini?!


Another trend I'm LOVING is the revival of gingham. The quintessentially British fabric always make me wonder when the last time I had picnic was, and crave jam sandwiches. I can't be the only one?

1 / 2 / 3

I've never seen anything like this chain bra *heart eyes emoji* !



I love how the high street have gone wild over the humble pool slider. Now you can find pairs with pom poms / faux fur / extra cheese / hold the mayo...

1 / 2 / 3

You either love or hate RiRi's Fenty X Puma jelly sliders...
no prizes for guessing which side of the fence I stand on ;-)


How beautiful is this Mango kimono jacket?
Ace for breezy nights and for shielding yourself from those flaming mozzies!


These wrap pieces are ideal for evening walks in the village. Although I do try my best to steer clear of white tops in case I have a run in with a pita gyros, or two...

1 / 2 / 3

I see you, Vanessa Hudgens!


There are two sold out pieces that I'm still hoping against hope to get my hands on. First, this adorable blue and white stripe playsuit from Next. As well as this unreal gemstone swimsuit by Moschino!

1 / 2

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 so am on the lookout for a snazzy new case!

1 / 2

I love how garish this polka dot dress is ~ in fact it looks like
it's straight off a Jeremy Scott X Moschino runway!


I'm mega gutted that these Charlotte Olympia X Havaianas are sold out!


Speaking of rad collaborations ~ Lazy Oaf are killing it right now.
First they hit us with their adorable Hello Kitty range:


THEN a Looney Tunes range! I mean, surely it doesn't get
much better than a satin bugs bunny and porky pig slip dress?!


Charlotte Olympia has also collaborated with Spider Man to create a bunch of kicks and a super duper awesome backpack for her incy range.


I can't think of a single outfit that these earrings wouldn't compliment. More is more!

1 / 2 / 3

From one outrageous accessory to another. This rainbow belt would look ace matched with a battered pair of Levi's and band top. 


Henry Holland is undoubtedly the designer I cave to most - 
and this tee featuring my favourite emoji is no exception!


Tbh in Greece the only practical thing to sleep in is your birthday suit.

1 / 2 / 3

Gigi is giving me life wearing these monogrammed pjs out an' about.


Please trust me when I say that there is nothing worse than burning your scalp - not fun!
A hat is essential, a T.H hat is preferable. 


How bloody cute are these mini handbags from Coach's Fall 17 collection?! 


Last but certainly not least - SPF. Body: Anthelios Face: Eucerin.



What trend are you loving this summer?