Friday 14 July 2017

Summer Haul


H&M

I wore these frill trousers on a recent night out and received so many compliments ~ even the lads I work with were fans of them!


This shirt is ideal for throwing on over my swimsuit at a beach bar. It'll also be ace in the winter over hoodies for an extra layer and texture.



Tulle tops over band tops are my go-to this SS.


I doubt I'll be taking this to Corfu but it was only four squidaroonies and c'mon, it's lilac! I can see myself living in this under my corduroy overalls all winter.


There's something so classic and chic about Mickey Mouse. The OG.


I'm still not over Lemonade.




M&S

Another classic shirt to wear as the sun sets or to scrunch up at the beach as a pillow.



I love the nautical print on this pj set which immediately caught my eye as it reminded me of this dreamy pair of trousers I once saw Margherita Missoni sporting:


Can you believe I found them in the teenage boys range and that they were just £13 in the sale?! 



River Island

If you're in the market for a flattering, comfortable and affordable pair of jeans, I recommend the Molly cut. I also bought their shorts counterpart but they're in the wash.


Dorothy Perkins

DP isn't typically a shop I frequent but their shoe range and mega sale has won me over.


I ended up buying these western buckle sandals and a blue velvet pair too.


Selfridges 

As a little pat on the back to myself for juggling three jobs during the winter, I treated myself to this playful Moschino mouse trap phone case.


Yolke

I also treated myself to this scorpio silk eye mask from their dreamy zodiac collection.



Vinnies

I picked up a few accessories from my local charity shops that gave me serious Dial P for Panther vibes. In case you were wondering, that's my SS17 theme this year!



I also have an ASOS order in the post so I'll be sure to feature those goodies in some OOTD's this summer shot on location in Greece.


What's your SS17 theme?