Friday 14 July 2017

Style Crush #11 Lily Collins

Today's style crush is dedicated to fellow bushy browed duel citizenship Brit, Lily Collins!



To be perfectly honest, I'm possibly a bigger fan of her father's - no shade, I'm just a bloody HUGE Phil Collins fan. Did you know that he wrote Tarzan's you'll be in my heart especially for baby Lily?!


With her striking stare and old school Hollywood charm, this lady knows how to work her angles.





Lily is also part of the Lancôme family ~ talk about the dream team!



My go-to lipstick is Rimmel's 107 and is very much inspired by her signature burnt red lipstick. She smiles like she knows a secret. Tell us!




You may remember that my last style crush showcased Eiko Ishioka's magnificent costumes, my favourites undoubtedly being Snow's in Mirror Mirror.



Lily is one of my favourites to follow on Instagram during awards season as she clearly has her British sense of humour firmly intact.


I also adore her frequent declarations of honour to her mother who she clearly has a tight bong with, something I'm fortunate enough to relate to. 


Just an all round cool cat indeed!