Tuesday 19 September 2017

Eat it, Peppa!

I don't know about you, but my Instagram feed was jam packed last night with the toast of London and my personal style icon, Miss Piggy. Her 2012 photo spread with InStyle magazine, whilst on a PR trail for The Muppets movie is still a constant reference for me. I mean:


Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, LOVE magazine threw an outrageous party with Miu Miu to celebrate LFW and their 18th issue:


Before we zoom into the grooviest party of the year,
here are some shots from the iconic issue featuring the dream team!






I've just had a wild flashback to when my first boyfriend won me an Animal teddy from a claw machine at Alton Towers. I should probably mention that I was ten.




She's just a cosmic girl...





 Hats off (or on, should I say) to Katie Grand - you've done it again!




We come in peace!