Thursday 7 September 2017

Insufficient Funds

Alas, September has crept up on us once again and my days on the island are slipping away. I must admit though, I've seen some outrageous events that are getting me dead giddy for my return to Manchester. Here are some right corkers: Hilda Vs Deidre, It's Britney, Witch & an Ab Fab a Thon


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to diving back into Corrie. If anyone could fill me in on the cobbles summer shenanigans I'd be real grateful. Let me guess, four weddings and a funeral?

The Autumn equinox isn't far away and with it comes Greggs bat biscuits, walks along the canals and extra layers. I'm torn between these two kicks to join me on my adventures:


1 / 2

Henry Holland recently collaborated with the two snacks I've missed most from the kingdom whilst I've been in Greece: Cadbury chocolate and Walkers crisps!


I also love these ravers joggers which are currently in the HoH menswear sale. I love the satirical flyer artwork design and how it features yet another nostalgic snack: quavers! <3

How adorable is Moschino's latest collaboration with Sephora? Luckily there are two Sephora's here on the island and I have my heart set on the adorable teddy bear eye mask!


I've been itching to squeeze in a trip to London for yonks now as I regretfully haven't been since I graduated last spring. There's an intriguing immersive production called Kabeiroi that is tempting me. There are a set of rules which you must follow in order to be eligible to partake which include: being 18+, willing to be on your feet for six hours, you mustn't be claustrophobic etc.. You also cannot attend alone and accept that you'll begin in one ldn location and end in another! OoOOoOoo

These groovy Tatty Devine Stonehenge and paint palette earrings are right up my street. The latter are exclusive to the Tate - that's it then I guess, a trip to London is inevitable! ;-)


I spotted these equally playful Alison Lou pasta pieces on Man Repeller's insta stories and finally know what I want for my birthday: lasagne earrings and a rigatoni ring!



AL's mamma mia collection reminds me of the type of pieces sold in my favourite jewellery shop in Corfu town. My only regret in life is not buying this cheese grater earring.


Just thought I'd give you all a heads up that #jeansforgenes day is fast approaching (Sept 22nd) so don't forget to mark it on your calendar. If you're looking for some new denim for the occasion, look no further than these bugs bunny jeans. You're welcome!


Are you team prawn cocktail or paprika?