Tuesday 6 February 2018

Bury Me With The Lo On

Valentine's day is creeping closer. You're welcome in advance.


I bloody LOVE Fortnum & Mason's Adam & Steve + Eve & Niamh chocolate biscuit set.


For as long as I can remember, not a Valentine's day goes by that my mama doesn't get me a Greggs cupcake. & Let me tell you, my collection of rings is enviable.

Came thru drippin'





Kiss kiss wall art. I wonder whose lips this is based on...


Why not treat your other half to a massage with the aid of Lush's YES YES YES bar. My roommate has their melt my heart massage bar which smells good enough to eat up!


Instrumental interlude:


Here's my full v day playlist to help set the mood.

S&B X Solange anatomical heart linen tablecloth.



I'm a sucker for Ralph Lauren's bear, but this James Dean Rebel Without a Cause number takes the biscuit!

Say it with flowers a Missoni housecoat.





There's nothing sexier than a man in a suit with the daftest socks he could find on.
Paul Smith is the man for the job.


Speaking of Fendi monsters, how groovy is this monster chair found in their flagship Rome shop?!




An ace place to raid during any holiday is Tiger. From heart shaped balloons, napkins, even toilet paper, they're got it all. The shop that sells rubber gorillas don't play around, they take fun seriously:


When you realise you've just spent 1/2 hour writing a v day gift guide, but you're single af.