Thursday 14 December 2017

Baby V

If you were a fellow Disney Channel kid, you'll know who's birthday it is today.


Hippie birthday to the queen of Halloween, Vanessa A-H!



Baby come back to me was the ultimate angsty year 7 jam! Right?

I adore Vanessa's evolution of off duty style ~ from winter goth to Coachella fairy to regatta chic.



I remember desperately hunting a similar pair of sandals to her Chinese Laundry ones.





When you buy it in every colour.


Arm candy goals.


In the last few years V has shuck Broadway in groovy roles such as Rizzo in Grease and the coquettish lead in Gigi. I've always thought she'd make an ace Anita in a production of my beloved West Side Story







This blog post was the catalyst to the epic HSM jam I just had, listening to bangers I haven't heard in a decade. Nostalgia overload.


Name a more iconic duo - I'll wait.



Whether she's making motion pictures, hitting the mall w all her sisters or getting tickets to the Knicks and 6ers, I hope she has a Sharpay approved fabulous day!