Saturday 30 August 2014

Brew Break #1 Prada Candy


I have a confession to make. I'm a Francophile. From the city-pharmas, quaint coffee shops and pâtisseries, to the iconic street style; I'm utterly enamoured. So when Prada announced that my favourite Parisian actress Léa Seydoux was the face of their new perfume Candy, I was over the moon. As part of the promotion, Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola joined forces to create three episodes following the wild life of Candy. I think I'm in love.


"How do you say banana split in French?"
"Banana split"


"What kind?"


"Third class."


My birthday's looming so if anyone asks, I want a double-vanilla-chocolate-almond cream cake too!


That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me. - Midnight in Paris