Wednesday 28 October 2015

Empties #3

As I'm now back in the swing of London life, I've been going to a few house parties and events which means I've been wearing make up more regularly. My kick-ass cleansing duo have been these Korres milk proteins wipes and this Garnier Eye Make-up remover. There's something so comforting about seeing Greek text when I'm far from home.


I once wrote about Diptyque's generosity with samples ~ there's something so decadent about their Eau Rose fragrance and Philosykos body lotion! I've also been addicted to these revitalizing moisture eye strips from the Japanese brand DHC. They're super nourishing thanks to the amino acids and smell of peonies <3

As I'm hostel hopping it goes without saying that I'm pretty low maintenance, there are however a handful of products that keep me sane. Three of which are currently on their last legs: 


The Body Shop's Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet is hands down my favourite night cream. As I have normal/dry skin, this boost of hydration every night is essential, particularly now that we're creeping into winter! Its cooling sensation and dreamy texture is also a big plus.

 As hostels and restlessness go hand in hand, this L'occitane lavender hand cream always helps me drift off and finally, this Uriage lipbalm is never too far away from me!

As summer is but a distant dream, my bronzer is being well loved ~ Nars' Laguna is a cult classic for a reason! Although do remember to be light handed, as you can go from bronze goddess to Kardashian wannabe in seconds.

Hopefully these remnants will last me a few more weeks ~ I know what's going on my Christmas list!

My mum's favourite eyeshadow from No7 in truffle has mysteriously worked its way into my daily routine and I can't get enough of it.

I thought I'd chuck in two fridge favourites: I've been enamoured with Alpro's new coconut almond milk and the Veggie Colin the Caterpillar range of sweets from Marks and Sparks. I had a quick scan of the ingredients and was pleasantly surprised to see spirulina in the mix.


Speaking of M&S, their new cosmopolitan Taste range have been scrumptious and opened up my eyes to a wealth of delicious foods from all over the globe.

I thought I'd also share a few summer empties which I never got round to posting. This Original Source Watermelon and Jojoba oil shower gel was heavenly - I've now got my eyes on their pineapple and coconut oil bottle. Garnier's Ambre Solaire After sun gel and The Body Shop's Coconut body butter were my moisturisers of choice, depending on how sizzled I was! 


On the island, I discovered a miracle Italian product called Crema Rigenerante, which was a cosmic coconut hair mask! I also worked my way through The Body Shop's Gingerbread shower gel which always left me ravenous, as well as a multitude of Greek Olive oil soaps which work wonders!



What products have you been hitting pan on recently?