Tuesday 13 October 2015

Hostel Hopping Playlist

Good morning Petals!

For those who don't know, I'm spending my final year of uni hostel hopping and am commuting from Manchester. I know it sounds a wee crazy and that's because, quite frankly, it is. It's substantially cheaper than renting in London and means I get to meet lots of cool cats along the way and obtain buckets of fascinating writing material! I'll be jotting some posts soon following my journey and sharing my hostel recommendations/reviews.

 For now I thought I'd share a mini playlist I've been creating which is basically a mumble jumble of songs I've bopped along to whilst utilising various hostels free breakfast buffets. Merry and Pippin would be proud of my hearty second breakfast servings! ;-)



You seek of such magical things and nobody knows where you've been


Bless my heart and bless yours too.


I was a shadow, I'd smoke and I'd sleep





She got the moon in her eye






If you want to be free, be free



Letters I've written, never meaning to send




People so busy, makes me feel dizzy



I'm an ocean, you're the rain


What have you been musing to lately?