Monday 12 October 2015

ASOS Stylist Edit

It's Monday, I drank all my money over the weekend, I'm still a little raspy, which is why this is the perfect time for me to make believe I'm one of ASOS' stylist (dream job) and share my latest stylist edit. 

I've spoken before about my love for buying summer bargains during the winter ~  these two treasures would be ace for next summer!
1 / 2

Before we dive into blustery weather essentials, how quirky/sultry are these tassel anklets?

I LOVE these garish coloured heels as they're a fab way of adding a pop of colour with these unconventional autumnal shades. The midnight blue mules have to be my favourite - have you ever seen anything so beautiful?!
1 / 2 / 3

It wouldn't be winter without some statement oxblood shoes!
1 / 2

Although they're not sold at ASOS, I had to chuck in these grunge Dr Martens!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with all things cosmic. These two gems are calling my name!
1 / 2

During A/W my key fashion advice is comfort ~ it's all about layers! As I'm usually bundled up, I find it's my accessories that tie my outfits together and add a certain je ne sais quoi. Pom pom hats, disco socks and adorable gloves are at the top of my list!
1 / 2 / 3

These two bucket bags that are currently in the sale are right up my street ~ love the boho chic vibe and clashing textures!
1 / 2 

The Carrie Bradshaw in me HAD to include these elegant maxi skirts, ideal for a Christmas do or boxing day! *Heart eyes emoji*
1 / 2 

(I've always wanted to hunt down a forest green skirt similar to the one on Mýa's Moodring album cover!)

As you all know by now, I'm a magpie for offbeat earrings! Here are two pairs that I absolutely adore...
1 / 2 

The final two pieces are more on the wackydooda side and are the reason I love playing around with fashion and not taking it too seriously. 
1 / 2 


Who are your favourite stylists on ASOS?
Mine have to be Felicity and Megan!