Thursday 7 January 2016

January Sales Wishlist: ASOS

Obligatory "ASOS has a huge January sale and I WANT IT ALL" post...

There is a wealth of festive delights that are being flogged at amazing prices. Why not stock up on some goodies to tuck away for next Christmas? I can't be the only one who buys Christmas pudding pyjamas in January, right? ...right?!

1 / 2

TURKEY SOCKS... that is all.
.
1 / 2

These groovy tops are so up my street ~ the second in particular speaks to my Mancunian heart! <3

1 / 2

I'm sure you guys know by now that I'm a magpie for anything and everything forest green.

1 / 2

I've been on a quest for a new coat recently and although it's early days, I think I may have found the one! It's the photo below, look but don't be too obvious that you're looking, be cool...


Where have these magnificent sequin tights been all winter?!

1 / 2

This jazzy purple dream is currently on its way to me ~ love the garish Missoni vibes. I'm also super tempted by these eyeko mascaras, as one of my NY resolutions is to be more daring with my makeup.

1 / 2


Have you been indulging in the January sales?