Monday 4 January 2016

Monday Blues #14

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PETALS!

I hope you all had a marvellous Christmas & NYE - mine was interesting to say the least, never a dull moment!


As it's the first Monday of 2016, I thought I'd share a quote that always gives me a kick up to arse "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale

We're now four days in and if you're already struggling with a resolution, I hope this gives you a loving nudge. Remember: it's ok if you stumble. You don't drown from falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

Buy that plane ticket. Sing along with the radio. Know your worth. Ask all your questions. Sow your wild oats. Smile at strangers. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Send your mum a bunch of flowers.

& Always ask: why not?