Thursday 7 January 2016

January Sales Wishlist: Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters also have a wicked sale on at the mo & if you add the code 'SALE20' at the checkout, you'll receive a sneaky extra 20% off your total! Hello, overdraft! Goodbye, self restraint!

I love this edgy skirt and velvet wrap top ~ they'd be ace paired together, thanks to their clashing textures.

1 / 2

I'm striving to be a wee more daring with my outfit choices this year ~ I think a pair of pinstripe paper bag trousers and a forest green velvet jumpsuit will help notch my game up a gear.

1 / 2

One of the rare times it's useful to have itty bitty feet is when it comes to sales ~ size 4 FTW!

1 / 2

Butterfly bra > weekly budget.

1 / 2

Don't be shy at having a nosey through the men's section too ~ it's where I often pick up killer lumberjack shirts and Lenny Kravitz-esq tartan scarfs!

1 / 2 / 3

A feather tiara is also in my basket so that.. um.. I'm prepared if  I'm ever invited to a Las Vegas themed dinner party. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 / 2

If money was no object, this cosy olive biker jacket and trippy toadstool HoH jumper would be in my wardrobe right now!

1 / 2

 I don't know about you, but when I think of Christmas the colours red and green spring to mind & Lord knows it ain't Christmas until you've dug out some glitter nail polish.

Bonus points for kick ass names like Cruella & Absinthe!

1 / 2


What have you got your eye on?