Monday 26 December 2016

NYE COSTUME MOODBOARD

I'm super duper giddy for NYE and almost love picking my outfit as much as the night itself. Here's a mish mash of statement pieces I've been lusting over to give you a sense of where my heads at.

Keep your eyes peeled for my annual NYE playlist dropping soon!

Isabel Marant F/W 16 Zebra Jeans




I've always had a thing for tartan kilts ~ it originated somewhere between Bubble's iconic ensemble in Ab Fab and TBEP's 2003 Hey Mama music video.


I love the idea of throwing this Cinderella blue mesh dress over a velvet bralette. 


Kate Spade Record bag

1 / 2

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Eyeliner

You best believe I'm going to cover my body in Lush's Shimmy Shimmy bar. If your hair doesn't have glitter in it for the first few days of the new year, is it even the new year?


Just beware of going OTT with the highlighter. You don't wanna end up looking like Miss.Havisham...


...or maybe you do. You do you.


Zara crimson floral scarf


Polka dot tulle gloves

The cherry on top would be any of the ethereal masks from Christian Dior's S/S 17 dreamy catwalk. For those that want to channel their inner Titania...





I'm also mad tempted to fill my brows in with blue on the night ~



HAPPY HOOTENANNY!