Monday 20 October 2014

Brew Break #7 Groovy Winter Staple

How ya doin' honey baaaaaby?

About a month ago, I began to see Helena (serious girl crush) from Bel's Fashion wearing an array of colourful faux Mongolian stoles. Lime, fuchsia, sky blue... it was love at first sight!

When she revealed they were from Select and just £8 a pop, it wasn't long (I'd say a couple minutes) until they were in my virtual shopping bag and on their way to me. Who doesn't want to look like an extra from Austin Powers?

OBSESSED with Helena's cosmic style and joie de vivre!

These babies have been keeping me cosy on blustery walks to university...


I may or may not have bought the baby blue one too... Yeeeeeeah Baaaaby!

Whilst we're on the subject of Austin Powers, how iconic was Beyoncé as Foxxy Cleopatra? And don't even get me started on Work it Out...

I NEED some zodiac bedazzled jeans in my life!


(Trust me to bring everything back to Queen B)

CHILD, BLOW YOUR HORN NOW!