Thursday 10 September 2015

Brew Break #26 When the Moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Whilst in Greece I decided to take the plunge and cut my hair. Although I'd been contemplating it for a few months, it was the sweltering heat that was the nail in the coffin. My lion's mane felt quite smothering as if I was wearing a scarf, so one afternoon I reached for the kitchen scissors. It's not the first time I've chopped half my hair off and I'd be lying if I said there was a magic technique ~ as my hair is so wavy, I can just about get away with having uneven hair.


I thought I'd share a few photos from my hairspiration mood board...





(Basically any and every photo of Bianca Jagger)













My hair isn't quite a bob, I'd say it's definitely lob region, and the Toni&Guy casual rough texturiser spray is a godsend for my length - it's supposedly a dupe for the notorious oribe dry texturizing spray (which costs a whopping £39!). I was also umming and ahhing about buying Bumble & Bumble's semisumo pomade in Sephora, but I think it's one for the Christmas wish list!


Have you ever ever cut your own hair?


I 100% recommend doing a Mulan - use fear as your compass!