Tuesday 15 September 2015

Brew Break #27 I'm Laughing At Clouds

When it comes to blogging, there are certain holy grail products that crop up over and over again. Stila's eye shadow in kitten is renowned in the blogosphere and is a stunning champagne shade which is ideal for the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop. At £12 though, it's never found itself in my shopping basket. However, I recently spotted Stila eye-shadows on Look Fantastic's sale for a mere £5 each (!!) and couldn't resist.

I opted for espresso, rain, jade and black cat


I also picked up Real Techniques Setting Brush in the sale as I've heard numerous YouTubers rave about it ~ I've used it a few times and I must say, I'm delightfully impressed!

Espresso and rain are rather similar and will hopefully double up as an eyebrow filler. Jade was the wild card, I've recently been more experimental with my make up and been reaching for vibrant shades. Black Cat is a delicious charcoal hue and perfect for A/W!


Not only are the pigmentation of these divine, they're also mostly matte which is music to my ears and will no doubt become staples in my back-to-uni make up menus. Although it's early days, I've already received tons of compliments and have my eye on more shades. It must be love! 


L - R: Espresso / Black Cat / Jade / Rain


Have you ever tried any Stila products?